Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Books: Scott Rao books on Espresso and Coffee Brewing


Scott Rao has many years of experience in the world of coffee. He has in the recent past written 2 books, the first being "
The Professional Barista's Handbook" about espresso and his newest, "Everything But Espresso" about brewing techniques.
These books are well written and helpful for professionals as well as anyone who wants to better understand the art, science and best techniques for coffee preparation.
Scott Rao's Books

3 comments:

Ed Bourgeois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ed Bourgeois said...

If in the audio it's mentioned that traditional roasting is done at temps that are too high (420-450)and this deteriorates antioxidants. Then why does the picture of their roasted beans show signs of extreme high temp. roasting defects such as scorching, tipping and divots? Defects any quality roasters beans would not show. Makes me very skeptical. I would not recommend. There are many coffee scams out there and I fear this is just another one.

Shane Lapan said...

I love to get your book so that I can improve my skills in coffee brewing.